You’ve most likely landed on this page because our Moderators have directed you here.
By using our Facebook group, you agree to be bound by the terms outlined below and any relevant laws. If you do not agree with any of the terms, please do not use our Facebook group.
- Be kind. Insulting or bullying other members or non-members will get you banned from the group without prior warning.
- Be civil. We do not condone foul language. Breaking this rule once will land you a warning. Doing it repeatedly will get you banned.
- No advertising. Don’t use the group to advertise yours or someone else’s business, page, fundraiser or website. These posts will be immediately removed and you might get banned.
- Use the search option. To avoid cluttering the group, please search the feed before asking a question. Someone might have already asked the same thing before.
- Use English only. To make sure all members of the group understand you, please use only the English language.
- Stick to the topic. We only allow posts and comments related to the group’s activity. Off-topic content will be removed and you will get a warning.
- No spamming. Asking the same question or posting the same comment repeatedly after it has been removed by admins due to rule violation will result in a ban.
- Report rule-breaking. If you see a post/comment that violates our rules, report it to the admins — DO NOT verbally attack the author of said post/comment.
- Think before you report. Don’t report posts or comments that aren’t breaking any rules just because you don’t like or agree with their content.
- Talk to the admin team. If you have any questions or concerns or are experiencing issues in the group, please turn to one of the admins for help.
Whilst we encourage vigorous debate and expression of diverse opinions, the ACAQ expects users of its Facebook group to treat each other with respect and courtesy, whether online or offline. The moderators may edit or delete any content published on its Facebook group if it considers it to be:
- defamatory, or otherwise unlawful or that it violates laws regarding harassment, discrimination, racial vilification, privacy or contempt. The ACAQ reserves the right to close comments on posts that may elicit harmful, defamatory or otherwise unlawful user contributions;
- intentionally false or misleading;
- an infringement of intellectual property rights including copyright;
- abusive, offensive or obscene;
- inappropriate, off topic, repetitive or vexatious. For example the ACAQ reserves the right to reject contributions that have been widely canvassed in the forum. It also reserves the right to reject contributions from participants who seek to dominate the discussion;
- compromising the privacy of any person or containing inappropriate personal information;
- seeking to endorse commercial products or services;
- seeking to directly solicit donations;
- deliberate provocation of other community members; or
- impersonating someone else and/or posting on behalf of a suspended member.